When the pancake is ready, squeeze some lemon juice and set some sugar on it Bright Early Pancakes and try to eat it quickly. Should you don’t like lemon juice, consume them with jam, chocolate sauce or ice cream. Mmm, mouth watering! Monday pleased everyone! I’m feeling especially happy this because our get-the-house-on-the-market-cleaning-weekend-of-doom is completed morning! Finally! Yay! Morning so this baby and I are celebrating with 4-ingredient banana pancakes! Easy, delicious, flour-less, gluten-free, and kid/baby friendly!
How to make Bright Early Pancakes recipe
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- Egg substitute equivalent to 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh orange peel
- oil spray
- On a medium blending dish, blend all things that are dry blend until well mixed. In another meal that is moderate merge all fluid ingredients and peel that is orange. Blend better.
- Pour mixture that is fluid elements being dry blend until moistened. Never over blend. Preheat griddle. Spray lightly with vegetable petroleum jet. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto griddle , switching once borders of pancake had been dry and there include bubbles over the top.