How to Making Easy Mexican Enchiladas Recipe
- Easy Mexican Enchiladas
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions (thinly sliced)
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa of choice
Directions to cook :
Room cream cheese in bowl and beat with electric blender until effortless. Put a cupful regarding the cheddar parmesan cheese and onions. Mix really. Spread each tortilla through a percentage of the cream-cheese combination down heart of tortilla. Roll up and place, seam part all of the genuine way down, within a cooking dinner. Perform with leftover tortillas until cream mozzarella cheese mix and tortillas are utilized. Pour salsa over tortillas. Spread remaining a cupful of cheddar parmesan cheese over salsa and tortillas. Bake at 350F for about twenty moments or until all simple things are started through and cheddar is melted and bubbly.
* Serve with your chosen north country that is american and a part salad.