chocolate banana mousse is a delicious and very easy to make dessert, perfect for a special occasion or as a treat anytime that is healthy. It really is manufactured using tofu that is silken baked bananas, natural cacao and a moderate quantity of icing sugar. This easy chocolate mousse really wouldn’t be as good if I used natural bananas as it is (and it is really good. Baked bananas are very sweet, with very almost a hint of caramel (especially the juice that’s released while they bake).
How to make Chocolate Banana Mousse Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons low-fat milk
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 medium banana, cut into quarters
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- Banana slices for garnishing
- place the milk products, vanilla extract, sugar, cocoa banana and powder quarters within a blender and blend until sleek. Exchange to a pan that is great gently blend in the yoghurt.
- Cool until set. Scoop combination into assisting bowls and leading with banana pieces.