How to make Chicken Slaw over Noodles Recipe
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup sunflower nuts
- 1/2 cup low-fat Asian sesame-ginger dressing
- 1/2 cup chow mien noodles
- Destination both the yellow and cabbage that is green a blending bowl. Incorporate carrots and toss. Fold in sunflower crazy. Include chicken making sure all foods is mixed well.
- Protect slaw with dressing making sure to layer really. Place noodles in the bottom associated with the salad dish that is green. Scoop the slaw within the the top noodles. Provide cold.