How to make Easy chicken lasagna recipes
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 6 no need to cook lasagna noodles
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 (26 ounce) jar low sodium spaghetti sauce
- Preheat range to 350 grade. Take chicken just covered with liquid to a boil. Keep to boil for quarter-hour or until chicken drinks operated obvious. Empty chicken and shred. Dissolve bouillon in the water that is hot. As soon as dissolved blend bouillon with shredded poultry, lotion cheese and one half associated with mozzarella cheddar making sure to combine together well.
- In huge baking plate distributed 1/3 of spaghetti sauce throughout the beds base. Levels chicken mixture over sauce and place 3 noodles over poultry. Perform levels stopping with sauce at the top. Place the rest of the mozzarella cheese on top. Bake for 45 moments in an hour that is complete until lasagna noodles are tender.