Over the years, my mom has make ahead recipes like Breakfast Bagel Casserole at the prepared for three daughters with three-bedroom home the holiday season to hosting her three daughters, It’s a homely house that is full and everyone else posses an appetite.
How to make Breakfast Bagel Casserole Recipe
- 3 plain bagels (thinly sliced)
- 12 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 pound cooked ham (diced)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Location butter in heavy skillet. Generate onion and ham. Sauté over lower temperature until delicate (pretty much 2 minutes). Put aside. Piece each bagel into 4 thinner slices. Arrange 6 bagel slices at base of lightly baking recipe that is greased. Leading bagels with ham and onion mix. Then best with cheddar cheese.
- Finally top with staying pieces which are bagel. On a dish that is separate together egg, dairy, parsley, and salt-and-pepper to flavoring. Pour the egg blend across the bagel levels. Bake at 375F for roughly thirty minutes or until eggs become firm and cooked through.