How to make Easy Banana Picnic Cake Recipe
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 2/3 cups plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- On a dish integrate flour, baking powder and baking soda. Inside a dish that is butter that is separate sugar until better combined. Add eggs and mashed apples to butter mixture.
- Incorporate to flour mixture as well as the yoghurt and blend together well (until sleek). Spoon batter into softly baking that is greased and leading with walnuts (if using). Bake at 350 grade for around 35 moments or until baked through.