How to make Easy Baked Chicken Parcels Recipe
- 4 poultry breasts
- 1 cup mushrooms (finely sliced)
- 2 glasses potatoes (finely sliced )
- 2 tablespoons oil that is olive
- 1 spoon parsley (finely sliced)
- 2 tablespoonful lemon fluid that is new
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Bring each chicken breast making three slits for every ( area that is better of breast). Place all ingredients in a huge dish or container and blend completely (using arms or big wood spoon). Clipped four sheets of aluminium foil ( large enough to make four parcels).
- Destination one chicken meat that is white with a few of further ingredients on every layer of aluminium foil. Near around border which will make a square great deal shape (be sure each package is wholly sealed and juices don’t problem). Decide to try this four times to make four parcels that are various. Location chicken parcels on baking tray. Bake in preheated oven at 375F for around 20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. Offer with part salad.