How to Making Creamy Carrot and Orange Soup Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (you can substitute low-calorie spray for the olive oil)
- 3 leeks washed and sliced
- 1 lb carrots, washed, peeled and sliced
- 5 cups of chicken or vegetable stock
- Juice of two oranges
- Finely grated rind of two oranges
- 2/3 cup of plain yogurt
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Chopped cilantro to garnish
Direction to cook :
Chopped cilantro to garnish Put the oil that is olive a cooking pan and can include the leeks and celery, stir really until covered with oils. You can make use of low calorie jet if you prefer. Include and prepare over heat that is low roughly 8 to ten moments which can be full through to the veggies beginning to soften (don’t let them discolor). Pour the chicken or veggie stock, orange juice and orange rind on top of the vegetables. Period with salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to a boil, then reduced cover and temperature. Simmer for approximately 40 minute or before the vegetables were tender. Let the soup fun a little then relocate to a items that are great or processor. Blend until sleek. Return soup to pan and create 2 tablespoons of the yoghurt. Reheat care that is gently taking making sure that soup boil.
Serve the soup in hot bowls and put a swirl of normal yogurt and garnish of cilantro dried out leaves regarding the heart of every meal.