How to Making Creamy Broccoli Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 1 16oz package chicken flavored stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 10oz package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 10 3/4oz can fat-free condensed cream of chicken soup OR fat free cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400 skills F. Combine combine that is filling fluids using a dish that is large. Allow to face for five moments that are full. Whilst the filling stands, utilizing a beef tenderizer, lb chicken breast until they are generally roughly 1/4 inch thick. Add broccoli to mixture that is filling lightly blend.
Spoon stuffing mixture onto poultry, leaving roughly 1/2 of chicken border unveiled. Roll each bust upwards, beginning at a last end that is short. Destination poultry on a 9X13 inch baking plate using the seam area lower. Recurring with each chicken until all are placed to pan. Spread poultry with cheese and paprika. Bake uncovered for approximately thirty minutes or until chicken had been cooked totally.