How to Making Cool Summer Veggie Salad Recipe
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- 4 avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
Location tomatoes, avocados and onion within a mixing dish that is large. Sprinkle with pepper. Add salad that is green and toss to pay for greens completely. Cover and chill in ice box for one or two time. This will help most of the tastes to combine collectively for better preferences. Serve colder.
Suggestion: Avocados are really a fantastic way to obtain serotonin a agent that is helpful anxiety relief.
Additional Dietary Facts:
Unhealthy calories: 364 fat that is 32.9g that is total Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 491mg
Total carbohydrates: 20.1g fiber: 8.2g Protein that is healthy