How to Making Easy Christmas Morning French Toast Recipe
- 1/2 (1 pound) loaf French bread, cut diagonally in 1 inch slices
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon and 1-1/2 teaspoons light corn syrup
Directions to cook :
Butter a 9×13 inch cooking dish. Arrange the pieces of breads during the base. In a bowl that is large overcome together eggs, milk products, lotion, vanilla cinnamon and extract. Pour over breads cuts, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
The morning that is following oven that is preheat 350 grade. Wearing a saucepan that is couple that is little, brown sugar and corn syrup; heat until bubbling. Pour over loaves of egg and bread combination. Bake in preheated oven, revealed, for 40 minutes.