How to make Chicken and Grapes Salad in a Pita Recipe
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella cheese
- 6 whole grain pita pockets
- 1/4 cup light Ranch dressing, more or less
- 1 cup shredded lettuce, if desired
- Integrate all components (except the pita and lettuce) on a pan and toss gently.
- Position the lettuce inside the bottom on the pita. Scoop mix into the pitas similarly and provide.