This weeknight that is quick begins with your preferred packaged Cheesy Shells Primavera pasta and ends up a primavera studded with broccoli, peppers and zucchini. In our pastas and mac & cheese, our chefs selected an shape that is unique completely complement the sauce, developing a delicious mix of authentic flavors.
How to make Cheesy Shells Primavera Recipe
- 1 12oz package of shells and cheese pasta mix.
- 2 tablespoons Low Fat Italian dressing
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 red or green pepper cut into strips
- 1 cup baby peas (frozen)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Make shells and parmesan cheese noodles as instructed on packaging use that is making of milk that is fat. Wearing a skillet that is huge warm dressing over typical heat. Integrate broccoli and peppers and incorporate to skillet.
- Prepare until greens had been rather sensitive. Put peas which can be frozen cook until peas were cooked through. Combine cooked shells and parmesan cheese with basil and include to skillet. Top with Parmesan cheddar and provide hot.
Don’t miss to read too vegetarian stuffed shells without ricotta, small shell pasta recipes vegetarian Do not miss it for making Chicken Wild Rice Soup with Lemongrass Recipe