How to make Berry parfait with pound cake Recipe
- ½ cup strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberry liqueur
- 1 (8oz) container of mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- The strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and liqueur together on a bowl blend. Refrigerate for approximately twenty moments.
- An dish that is additional blend the mascarpone parmesan cheese, solution, vanilla and sugar. Beat, having an mixer that is electric at high-speed. Refrigerate a half hour.
- Then layer 6 parfait spectacles, alternative the berries and cheese mix (closing with the cheddar mixture). Most readily useful with shaved or grated chocolate parts.