How to make Bagels and Egg Easy Casserole Recipe
- 3 plain bagels (thinly sliced)
- 12 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 pound cooked ham (diced)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Put butter in hefty skillet. Incorporate onion and ham. Sauté over low heating until delicate (roughly 2 mins). Place aside. Slice each bagel into 4 pieces that are thin. Organize 6 bagel pieces at base of gently dish that is baking is greased. Top bagels with onion and ham blend. Subsequently top with cheddar mozzarella cheese.
- Finally well with continuing to be slices that are bagel. Inside a dish that is separate together eggs, take advantage of, parsley, and salt-and-pepper to flavor. Pour the egg mix during the bagel levels. Bake at 375F for about half an full hour or until egg have a tendency to be cooked and firm through.